Doylestown Alliance is proud to announce the 24th Annual Doylestown Arts Festival
Scheduled to take place on Saturday, September 12 and Sunday, September 13 the Doylestown Arts Festival will be open to the public from 10:00AM to 5:00PM. The festival is a free event for the community, rain or shine. The festival will host a juried selection of over 160 artists. This years festival features everything from fine art and photography to wood, pottery, jewelry, apparel, recycled art, face painting and much more.
5 stages of live music will feature solo acts, rock, pop, folk, big band and music for kids. Diverse activities are available at numerous locations throughout the downtown area for the entire family to enjoy.
The food court will feature two locations this year for the first time ever. Selections will include traditional festival fare, vegetarian options, food trucks, desserts and more. The main food court will remain at State & Hamilton with ten vendors. Two more vendors will be added to the lot at Pine & State streets.
Some Activities and Highlights
- The Michener Museum will provide hands on activities for kids
- Berg Cart rides will be setup in the Pine Street parking lot
- Pro and amateur cycling races will take place on Sunday
- Holiday House will provide free doggie art at their booth
- Live pottery, sewing and art demos will be featured throughout the weekend
- CB Cares will provide music and art at a booth near State & Hamilton Streets
- Community tables will be present featuring local businesses and non-profit groups
- Free parking will be available for the general public at the County Parking Garage and other locations
Since 1991, the Doylestown Arts Festival has provided the community with a juried selection of artists and the best of the area’s culture. This two-day festival is the largest event of the year in the heart of beautiful Doylestown, PA. The Doylestown Arts Festival
is made possible by the volunteers of Doylestown Alliance, our presenting sponsor - The Thompson Organization, the generous aid and support from our sponsors and the dedicated volunteers of the Arts Festival Committee. To see all of our 2015 sponsors and learn more about the festival please visit our website: www.doylestownartsfestival.com.